Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snowman Soup

Here is an easy gift that is super fun to share with friends, teachers or neighbors.  The kids can help too!
We started with fancy glass jars.
We filled each jar with 2 cups of Hot chocolate mix.  1 crushed up candy cane and 2 heaping handfuls of mini marshmallows.
Then I printed out a cute Snowman Soup recipe.
(to find it just google "snowman soup")
Then we tied the label on with blue ribbon.
Then we wrapped in Christmas themed paper bags and tied with a bow!
We gave these to our Brownies to enjoy and as fillers in our teacher's gifts!  Hope you make some too.. it's super yummy!  And really who doesn't love hot chocolate on a cold day?
Love,
Pinkapotamus
p.s.  I think that I may be a little snowman obsessed.. has anyone else noticed a pattern around here?

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea; and super easy! Great for those last minute gifts too. Hi, thank you so much for following me; I'm following you back. Here's to you & yours having a very Merry "Snowman" Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of "Snowman Soup", how neat is that!!

    Im blog hopping today and invite you over to either or both of my blogs to say hello and a follow is very much appreciated.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete