Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #14

Welcome to another edition of the Pink Hippo Party!  This has been a huge week for me.. I got the Sylish Blogger award, a few features and have gained 28 followers.. whooo hoo!  Thanks guys.. you ROCK!
So here is something that I made for a friend last week for her hubby's birthday.
Kinda fun and gets me in the mood for St. Patty's Day!.. but I'm not THERE yet! 
Now on to my favorites from last week!

First up is this adorable felt and yarn V-day wreath by Liz

Next is this sweet felt cake with tutorial by Tammy @

Last is Cami who made this amazing Harry Potter wand

My daughter is now begging for one of her own.. so I may have to try that!  Thank goodness her birthday isn't til August and I have lots of time!

So ladies grab your featured button and wear it with pride! 

Now on to the Rules to Party:
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!





Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Cool! That Harry Potter wand is so awesome! I kind of want one. =) Even though I'm quickly heading towards 30 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the recommendation to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thanks for stopping by at the The Quick Unpick and inviting me over... am now following along and have linked up!
    Cheers
    The Spangler

    ReplyDelete