Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pirate Birthday!

Argh!  There are pirates.. or atleast there will be a few at my house Valentine's weekend!  Of course in order to get them here I must send them an invitation!  So here is what I came up with!
So stop by later this week as I plan for the party!  Not much time to chat now.. I have a few orders to work on and some party stuff to create! 
Oh and here's a little tease of a project that I am working on for later in the week!
Can you guess what it is?  I bet you can't!

Have fun on this craftastic Sunday!
I am sharing with
Sumo Sweet Stuff 

Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. wow! this is a very cute project, Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!Hi. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now a new follower! Love you blog and your DIY stuff....... Feel free to follow me at http://kingstongirlie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete