Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Preschool Project Fun!

Once a month or more.. (if I can) I try to get into my littlest guys preschool classroom to do a craft project.  The past few years at school have been tough for him and since this is his last year of preschool.. I want to make sure that it is a successful one.
This week I came up with a fun Halloween project for him to do with his classmates:
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
I used my handy dandy cricut to cut out the gate posts and moon.
Then I used my Martha Stewart punches to cut the pumpkins and bats.
Here they are on the tables for the kids.
And here is my favorite 4 year old making his.
Broke my heart last year when his teacher didn't like him.. but this year we found an awesome school with two wonderful teachers.. who love Will for being Will.
How could anyone not love that face?
Happy Halloween crafting!
I am sharing with




Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment