Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Cup" Cake Preschool Project!

I love going to my littlest guys preschool class and doing little projects.  So today in honor of Valentine's day I brought one of our favorite books "Love, Ruby Valentine" by Laurie Friedman.
It's about a little girl who loves Valentine's so much and works soo hard to show everyone how much she loves them that she falls asleep and misses it!  Oh no! 
After I read the story to the class.. and it was thumbs up all around!
Then the kids and I made our very own "cup" cakes.... yup that is a cupcake glued to a cup!
We also decorated a special basket to take it home in.
 It was such a fun day in preschool!
 I am sharing with




Katie's Nesting Spot

Catch a Glimpse Button

p.s. If you want the tutorial on how to make the basket it came from HERE
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you made the paper plate baskets!!! They are one of my new favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you on Linky.I would love it if you followed me back. I really enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Linky Follower Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would visit my blog at intheoldroad.blogspot.com.

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute project.

    I'm a follower from the Linky Follower Blog hop! I hope you'll follow me back!
    http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/2012/02/linky-follower-party-hop.html

    ReplyDelete