Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cup O Love Banner

When it comes to love.. my cup Runneth over!  And of course anyone who know me knows that I just
A-dore a good cup o Coffee!  So here is my super fun "Cup O Love" Banner to festive up my kitchen for Valentine's Day!
Want to make one.. it was Really Easy!
Here's what you need:
Burlap in 2 colors preferably red and white
Craft glue
twine
Scrapbook Paper
Ribbon
I started by using the coffee mug with the heart from my Cricut.. but if you don't have one.. you can always freehand it!
 
Next I pinned my stencil to the burlap.
 
Then I cut my mugs from white burlap and the hearts from red.
Next I cut out the words Cup O LOVE on my Cricut in black paper.
Then I glued each individual cup with a heart and a letter.
Last I strung it across my twine.  Each word got it's own line ..
And then Voila! A cute banner for the kitchen!
Can't wait for V-day.. how bout you?
I am sharing with
Beyond The Picket Fence

button
Rhinestone Beagle
Catch a Glimpse Button
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. This is ridiculously cute, love it! And a wonderful reminder that I need another coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is FUN! and happy!
    I am a coffee drinker from way back.
    I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love the texture on the burlap. Thanks so much for linking this up at Doggone Dirty Craftin last week. Can't wait to see what you have for this thursday!

    ReplyDelete