Monday, February 20, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #68

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  I had a great weekend full of birthday celebration for my littlest guys birthday!
Notice the football cake?.. merely a coincidence I swear.. it's just what the little guy ordered!
My cupcake scrabble tile pendants
got featured at these two fabulous blogs





And I got a Versatile Blogger award from Rae @
And now for the moment you have all been waiting for (atleast I hope).. The winner of the first Crafterbowl head to head competition is.....
Party time Pam with her tulle headband and necklace!
Amie tell her what she's won.. well craft fans, she wins a gift certificate from
I'll be back with Pink Hippo Features on Wednesday.. otherwise we may never get this party started!
So now, link up, grab a button
Pink Hippo Party
be a follower and spread the love by leaving some compliments!
Oh and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the second head to head competition in the CRAFTERBOWL!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting both the party and the Crafterbowl! I am so excited this morning. My daughter Kara (the one in the picture)is thrilled. Paintspots and Splinters has really cute stuff so I am sure I will love the prize. Thank you again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting the party, Amie! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and for taking the time to visit each entry! Your sweet comment on my happy entryway means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete