Friday, July 6, 2012

4th Of July Fun Recap

My kids just LOVE 4th of July anything!  We spent the 3rd of July creating some fun patriotic decorations for the celebration!
Pin It
My two biggest kids
created this I Love America sign all by themselves after raiding my craft supplies!
My littlest guy
 made this cute USA sign all by himself!
Then this Momma made these decorations to match!  First a Flag from an old shutter (found it HERE on Pinterest and made my own).
And then this simple USA signs from dollar store letters and a wood plaque.
Then of course on Fourth of July.. it was time for the BIG parade!
Then a BBQ and some swimming fun!
And of course... no 4th of July celebration would be complete without the Fireworks!
Happy Birthday, America!
Don't forget to enter my 600 followers giveaway HERE
And if you have under 300 followers you can join in some blog hopping fun HERE
I am sharing with



One Artsy Mama
Blissful and Domestic
Love,
Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment