Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kindergarten Teacher Gift

It's Official...
we are done with school here in NJ!
And I now am the proud owner of a 6th grader, a 3rd grader and a *sniff sniff* 1st grader!
So here is my short and happy post to share what we made for my little boys Kindergarten teacher!
Pin It 
I had some help from my 13 Kindergarten friends, who each created a super  special flower, then I added their cute faces and a big green bow!
Then I took 3 stackable paper mache boxes,
flipped them upside down and put holes in them to hold the dowels.
Then I Mod Podged green polka dot scrapbook paper to the front.
Then I used my Cricut and Pick Your Plum Vinyl and transfer paper to add the words:
Last I wrapped it in cello and tied it with a bow.
Cheers to a great summer!
I am sharing with
Gingerly Made


Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment