Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Personalized Photo Stocking Holder

Will got his Christmas tree early this year!
Pin It 
Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas?   
Cause I had this cute little car and saw it as a stocking holder and just HAD to make it!
Ingredients
Scrapbook paper
Paint
Mod Podge
Wood shapes
Wood block
Knob
Batting
Twine
Mini fake tree
Photo
Pick Your Plum permanent vinyl
I started by painting my car and wood block.
Next I Mod Podged my scrapbook paper.
Then I added all of my little 3 dimensional touches.
Next I Mod Podged my little guy's photo onto a piece of scrapbook paper
 and Mod Podged it onto the back of the car. 
Then I added batting to the top of the block and car.
Then i grabbed the hot glue gun and glued the tree and twine to the top of the car and the car to the block.
I also put my love's name on his car with PYP permanent vinyl.
So there you have it!  The first of many Christmas projects for this Pink Hippo!
What are you making?
I am sharing with
Suburbsmama
craftionary
Ashley's Dandelion Wishes
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments: